IMG_1161_avatar
--

Tomorrow I am headed into my second week of language learning. I have already learned quite a bit and hope to keep progressing. There are 4 other American people in my class, kids who are doing a semester abroad. Then there is one Russian man who is close to my age. I am pretty sure that language class is the most exhausting 5 hours ever!


Language class pretty much takes up all of my time during the week. On the weekends I have spent time exploring the city. There is so much great history and architecture here that I don't think I will ever run out of things to do. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.


The Cathedral De Malaga

The South side of the city of Malaga.

The North side of the city.

If you would like to see more of this collection of photos just click on the link below. 


Prayer:
• This last week I have been praying to meet some people to hang out with and practice my Spanish. I am thanking God today because I met them at church and they are going to be very helpful!

• Please continue to pray for my language learning.

• I also pray that I would be a good witness to the others in my class.

Always thankful for you,
Theresa




1 Response to Starting Another Week

February 23, 2010 at 6:34 PM

So glad that you are settling in to your new place! Praying for you!