IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

This morning I woke up in L.A. wondering what it will be like to be waking up in Malaga in the near future.

Yesterday I officially submitted my visa application to the Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles, they require you do everything in person. All of my paperwork was accepted and has been sent on to Spain where it will be reviewed. I hope to find out in a couple of months if I got the visa.

In the meantime I will finish raising support and continue my preparations for moving. There is still quite a bit to do but the major stuff is done and it is such a relief.

I just want to thank everyone for your continued prayers. I have felt a lot of support through all of this and I know that it makes a difference. It is so good to serve a God who cares for us in such profound ways.


WHAT IS AHEAD:
All I have to do is finish raising support funds, then get my visa and I can leave for Spain! Here are the details;
 • In the last newsletter my monthly funds of $2,770 were at 94%. Now I am at 97.5%! I hope to be at 100% as soon as possible.
 • If God provides all of the support money and a Spanish visa I am hoping to be on my way sometime around December.. I am praying that God will do it.

BE PART OF MY SENDING TEAM:
First, please pray. Pray that the Lord will provide funding, a visa, and ready hearts to hear the good news.
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture. (copy these URLs and paste them into your browser)

Monthly Contributions:  https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment

One Time Gift:  https://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now

Thankful for all of you,
Theresa Hodge

No Response to "The visa process"