Right now I am sitting in my parent's living room in Great Falls, Montana. It is so nice to be on vacation. I am getting to spend some much needed time with family, especially since I will be leaving soon and won't see them for a long time.
Along with cool weather and beautiful scenery I am also getting to see the beauty of God's providence. On Sunday I was able to do a short talk at West Side Baptist Church. It was well received and the congregation was very supportive, as was the pastor. It is so exciting to see small town churches that understand the great commission and are doing what they can to see it fulfilled.
I have had a lot of good news on this trip. My support funds are now at 81.75%! I also heard back from my contact in Spain that WorldVenture has been officially approved by the Spanish government, which is a step that needed to be completed before I could apply for my visa.
Things are coming together and God is continually proving Himself faithful to me and the calling that He has put on my life. Please continue to pray that the rest of the funds will come in and that I will be applying for my visa soon. I need wisdom on when to leave my job as well.
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture. (copy these URLs and paste them into your browser)
Monthly Contributions: https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment
One Time Gift: hhttps://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now
Thank you for your support!
Theresa Hodge
theresathehodge@gmail.com
No Response to "Vacation and God's Providence"
Post a Comment