IMG_1161_avatar
--
0


I am back from vacation in Montana and headed to work in the morning. The visit home was wonderful and much needed. Being away from family for 3 years is going to be tough and I am seeing how tough it will be on my parents. I am praying that the Lord will bring along some people who understand and will encourage my parents while I am gone.

While on vacation, I spent one week sleeping in and hanging out on the porch with my parents and the dog. The next week we drove around Glacier Park and visited with some old friends. I got to swim in Flathead Lake which is something that I haven't done for a long time. Montana always puts me back in my place and in awe of God's bigness and beauty. I am so thankful that I had this time with God and with my family.


If you would like to see some photos from my vacation you can click here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spyfrauline/sets/72157621726458531/


God continues to be faithful and there is a lot of good news to report! I just emailed a scan of my passport to Spain to begin the visa application process and my funds are at 82.78%. Now I just need your help to get the remaining funds and I am good to go.

If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture. (copy these URLs and paste them into your browser)


Monthly Contributions: https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment

One Time Gift: hhttps://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now


Sincerely,
Theresa Hodge

No Response to "Back to life, back to reality."