A certain theme found its way into my Bible study this morning. In Mark 5:36 Jesus says, "Do not fear, only believe." And then in Psalm 27:13-14 it says, " I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord, be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!"
Two of the biggest things that I struggle with at this point in my life are talked about in these two passages, fear and courage. However, if I believe God and His promises in all my circumstances then I will not fear and I will find strength and courage in Him alone.
Currently I am spending a few weeks in Montana with family and soaking up the wonderful weather. I am also spending some time to read and reflect and make sure that I am giving everything to God. I want to fully trust Him for my future and everything in it.
On Sunday I will be speaking at a church here in Montana that is supporting me. Please pray that I will be able to say everything that I need to and be clear. Speaking in front of people is definitely not a gift of mine. Also, pray that individuals in the church will support me financially.
My financial support is at 80.73%!!! I am so excited to see the number move up from 75%. It felt like the percentage would never change. Also, I am hoping to hear from the Spanish government at the end of this month about visa application stuff.
Prayer Points:
Praise for 80% funds
Prayer for 100% funds
Spanish visa
Speaking on Sunday
Thank you all for your continued support! I can't express to you how much I appreciate it.
Sincerely,
Theresa Hodge
No Response to "Do not fear, only believe."
Post a Comment