The last week or so has been great. I had a wonderful time in Colorado doing my training with WorldVenture. I made some new friends who are is the same process as I am and it was encouraging. I also got to talk to several contacts that work at WorldVenture and have many of the same dreams as I do for the future of media in missions. If we all get our heads together and work toward a common goal I believe that God is going to do amazing things!
I was reminded at church this morning that whether things work out the way I hope they will, or not, God is good no matter what. Everything is the way that it should be. I will just do everything I can, by the grace of God, to follow him wherever He wants me to go.
Please pray for:
• Financial support to be fulfilled. If you plan to give then please send it in by April 3rd!
• Spanish visa. I will begin the paperwork soon.
• My job. That I would be patient and work as unto the Lord.
-Theresa
No Response to "Good All The Time"
Post a Comment