I am so sorry for not updating my blog lately. Since starting Spanish classes my life has gotten noticeably busier. I am thankful for your patience.
I have been reading a book called "Funding Your Ministry" that was given to me by my missions agency. It is really changing the way that I have viewed fundraising. I have always looked at fundraising as a necessary evil to going on mission. However, now I understand that it is all part of the mission and ministry itself. It not only changes and refines me but gives God the opportunity to change those who decide to give.
I have seen many divine appointments already. There have been people on my mind that I haven't talked to in a long time that the Lord has put back into my life. People who want to be connected with the ministry that I am doing. In many cases these people have contacted me after the Lord has put them on my heart. I am thankful for God's gracious provision and providence.
Please continue to pray with me that the Lord will provide the finances and resources for me to leave soon.
Sincerely,
Theresa
No Response to "Finally, a new post!"
Post a Comment