Well, this Wednesday I start Spanish 101 at Mesa Community College. I will be taking a whole semester and the classes are Monday and Wednesday nights. I hope that, by the time the class is over, I will have passed it and be on my way to being able to speak Spanish. I am not much of an academic so I don't expect this task to be easy but, by the grace of God, I will get through it and learn what I need to.
Last week I bought my plane ticket to Colorado for my training with World Venture in March. I will be there March 1-7 and would appreciate your prayers. I don't even know what to expect. I am sure that it will be a great time of encouragement and character building.
On the fundraising side, I am very thankful to many of you who have told me what you plan to give. I have been very encouraged by your generosity. If you plan to give monthly, please send in your commitment form to World Venture so that they can keep track of what is going to be given. You don't have to start paying right away, you can wait until I leave. However, World Venture needs to know what you plan to give. They won't let me leave for Spain until they know that all my expenses are covered.
And last, but not least, please be in prayer for 5 leaders from EVBC who leave for Spain on Thursday. They are going to go spend time doing some strategic planning and meeting with those that our team will be helping.
No Response to "Espanol"
Post a Comment