Well, the good news this week is that I still have a job. However, I still manage to worry myself about it and whether it will last until I leave next summer. The Lord is teaching me to trust him in everything. Unfortunately I am a very slow learner.
I took some time this last week to figure out how to get my Spanish visa and didn't come up with any answers yet. There are a couple of people in Spain checking things out for me. I am hoping that they can offer up some good advice on how to move forward. It is not easy to get a visa for Spain.
On Saturday I sent my first draft of my support letter to World Venture. I hope that in the next few weeks the letter will be arriving in your mailbox.
This week's prayer list:
• Visa for Spain
• That I would not worry but trust in the Lord
• Open hearts as I begin fundraising
• That God would bless my family as they help me prepare to go.
Thank you for your continued prayers.
No Response to "Getting worked up."
Post a Comment