IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

Hello again. I am so sorry that it has been a while since my last post. A lot has been going on lately.

The Lord is good and has been providing me with a lot of freelance design work. I have been very busy on my nights and weekends but it is worth it to make some extra money and get out of debt faster. I just met with a new client on Friday and am really excited about the ongoing work I will be doing for her.

As far as mission updates, things are moving along quickly. This weekend I am planning to fill out my visa application and complete a whole lotta paper work for World Venture. I still have a lot to do, everything from choosing health insurance to finding a mentor and prayer team. I have been given a tentative budget and how much I will have to raise before I leave but that will change slightly based on some of the forms I have yet to fill out. I am hoping to begin my fund raising very soon.

Another really cool thing that God has blessed me with is already knowing where I will be living in Spain. I have received pictures of the apartment that I will be living in and have even been emailing with my roommate. She is a great lady that is only a few years younger than me and is already in Spain teaching cooking classes to ladies at the community center.

I thank you all for your continued prayers. Some immediate things to pray for right now are;
• My job is on shaky ground because of financial cutbacks.
• Open hearts as I begin fund raising.
• Wisdom about what possessions to sell and what to keep.
• That I would not dwell on fear or worry.
• That the Lord would bless my family as they help me prepare to go.

Talk to you again next week!

No Response to "Doing the Paperwork"