Thanks to all of you who took the time to read through my previous post. I know that it was long. I am not a very good blogger so all following posts will probably be quite a bit shorter.
I am currently reading through all of the material sent to me by the sending agency. I have a phone call with them next Friday that will put me on the road to getting my visa and finding out the amount of money I have to raise. There is also a big meeting scheduled at the beginning of November to talk with the powers that be from the sending agency and EVBC. It will be great to have everyone in the same room. Please pray that both the phone call and the meeting go well.
The other thing that I am working on is selling my car. My brother wants to buy it from me in December. My parents have an extra car that they are willing to let me drive until I leave the country. If everything works out with my brother getting the loan it will be a HUGE answer to prayer. Selling my car will allow me to pay off one entire credit card and triple up on the payments of the other one. Paying off my debt is one of the biggest burdens in this whole process. Please pray that my brother can get the loan.
Well, that is it for this week's update. Things keep rolling along and the Lord continues to bless me at every step. I really appreciate all of your prayers and support!
No Response to "Things keep rolling along."
Post a Comment