IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

Hello everyone! I apologize for not blogging for the past couple of weeks. I haven't really even had any time to think.

I am still in the midst of moving and selling everything. This Saturday is the big garage sale that, hopefully, marks the end of the liquidation of my life. Please pray for me. This week at work is going to be very stressful and busy and then I have to prepare for the garage sale as well.

I don't really have time to put much thought into this post so this is all that you get for now. I hope that I will have time to give a better update next week.

Funds are at 93%!
Visa...I am still waiting for paperwork from Spain to come in the mail.

I appreciate your prayers as the adventure continues.

-Theresa

No Response to "A couple of weeks gone fast"