IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

Now don't start thinking that I am giving up on Spain or anything because of the title of this post!

Something that God really showed me this weekend was my pursuit of the dream instead of my pursuit of Him. I spend a lot of time trying to figure everything out so that I can get to Spain. In the meantime, I don't spend enough time pursuing God. There are many responsibilities to take care of and I tend to put them ahead of God.

Many negative things happen when I do this. I tend to get anxious and disappointed when the dream isn't panning out the way I planned. I also end up relying on my abilities instead of on God.

So, I have decided to stop chasing the dream. Instead, I will chase after God. After all, He is the maker of the dream and the only one who can make it happen.

-Theresa

SUPPORT STATUS REPORT!!
Monthly need = $2,770
Monthly raised = $2,068.93
That is 74.69%!

BE PART OF MY SENDING TEAM:
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture.

Monthly Contributions:

https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment

One Time Gift:
https://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now

If you are wondering how much to give as a monthly contribution I have provided a small breakdown of what is still needed:
3 people giving $100/month
6 people giving $50/month
4 people giving $25/month


No Response to "Quite chasing the dream."