IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

God has answered many prayers this week. Well, not just this week. More financial support has come in and the Lord answered a huge prayer about something at work that I won't elaborate on right now...maybe later.

I am totally blown away! Last week my monthly commitment percentage was at 59% and today it is at 74%!!! Just 26% to go and I can apply for my visa. Please pray with me, I know that God can do it.

Thanks, so much, to all of you who are faithfully praying and giving. God continues to show himself faithful to me every step of the way.

I am still trying to get to 100% by the end of the month. If you haven't given yet, and would like to here are some ways to do it...

BE PART OF MY SENDING TEAM:
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture.

Monthly Contributions:

https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment

One Time Gift:
https://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now

If you are wondering how much to give as a monthly contribution I have provided a small breakdown of what is still needed:
3 people giving $100/month
6 people giving $50/month
5 people giving $25/month

Prayer:
1. Please pray with me that my support will reach 100% by the end of April.
2. Please pray that I will have patience in my current job.
3. That the people of North Africa will come to know Jesus as their Savior.

Sincerely,
Theresa Hodge

No Response to "Blown Away!"