IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

As I continue to tell others about my mission and wait for funds to come in, all that I can do is trust God to make it happen. Here is a recent report of how things are going...


This is just a little update on my financial progress for Spain. I am currently at about 40% of what I need to raise. I am hoping to apply for my visa sometime in May but, in order to do that, I have to be at 100%.

That means that I still need to raise 60% more funds by the end of April and I need your help. If you are planning to give then please send it in as soon as possible. If you are unable to give or you have already contributed, please pray with me that the support will come in.

I am so thankful for all of you. For your prayers, contributions, and support.

One Time Gifts, click here: https://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now

Monthly Commitments click here:
https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment

Luv ya,
Theresa Hodge

No Response to "Completely Dependant"