IMG_1161_avatar
--
2

WorldVenture has approved my support letter and I hope to send them out this weekend. The letter will talk about much of the same things that you have already read in this blog. It will also come with a donation brochure and a return envelope. The brochure will tell you the many different ways that you can donate.

WorldVenture requires that I have 100% of the funds committed before departure to Spain. Raising the support will determine the time table in which I leave. I have to raise around $90,000 in total. About $30,000 per year or $2,500 a month. It seems like a lot of money but I trust that the Lord will provide.

On another note, my mom was in town for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time together. I miss her already. I hope that you and your families have very happy holidays.

My prayer requests remain the same, so far:
• Spanish visa
• Continued trust in the Lord for all my needs.
• Open hearts as I begin fundraising
• That God would bless my family as they help me prepare to go.

2 Response to Necesito mucho dinero

December 5, 2008 at 9:38 AM

espero que tu carta es muy linda! (es un chiste) :)

where are my spanish characters on this keyboard??

Anonymous
December 15, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Hey T,

Mia & I have been praying for you since we learned of your commitment. We received materials by post late last week - Praise God!