IMG_1161_avatar
--
0

It has been far too long since I last updated this blog. I really have no good reason for not doing it other than my tendency to procrastinate.

A few noteworhy things have happened in the last few weeks.

1. I finished my job and am now unemployed until I get to Spain. (Sorry friends, that means less Starbucks and eating out unless you are buying.) However, I am excited about the extra time that I will have to hang out with everyone before I leave.

2. My funds are at 100%! Praise God. Thank you all for making this happen. If you would still like to give then please do so. All money will go to the work being done in Spain and Morocco and the fluctuation of the dollar and euro make budgeting interesting.

I am currently hanging out with my family in Montana until December 3rd when I fly back to Arizona. My dad had hip replacement surgery last Tuesday and I have been here to help with his recovery. His is doing very well and is already up and walking around easily. I am thankful that I can be here to help my parents.

Sincerely,
Theresa Hodge

No Response to "Far too long!"