Well, I finished my Spanish class on Monday night. I learned a lot and look forward to putting it to good use in the near future. I hope that I can get there soon.
I am still praying and patiently waiting for the last 25-30% of my funding to come through. I am so thankful to all of you who are sticking with me through all of this. It feels like it has been so long since the ball started rolling but at the same time it has gone by really fast.
It is still just a waiting game but God is good and I am learning a lot about faith and patience. I hope to have more interesting updates for you in the near future.
BE PART OF MY SENDING TEAM:
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture.
Monthly Contributions:
https://worldventure.com/CommitmentForm.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Make-A-Commitment
One Time Gift:
https://worldventure.com/GiveNow.aspx?id=23205&aliaspath=/Give/Give-Now
If you are wondering how much to give as a monthly contribution I have provided a small breakdown of what is still needed:
3 people giving $100/month
6 people giving $50/month
5 people giving $25/month
If you are interested in giving, you can contribute through WorldVenture.
Monthly Contributions:
https://worldventure.com/C
One Time Gift:
https://worldventure.com/G
If you are wondering how much to give as a monthly contribution I have provided a small breakdown of what is still needed:
3 people giving $100/month
6 people giving $50/month
5 people giving $25/month
-Theresa
3 Response to Bilingual...almost
cuando te quieras hablar o practicar...habla conmigo!
Hey you should come to Pan de Vida on Sunday and practice your espanol with us! 1030 in room 200!
Debbie Dolan ><>
@ Debbie I actually plan to do that beginning in June! See you there!
Post a Comment